Here’s a list of some of our favorite creative resources. We hope you’ll take advantage of the information and services they offer.
- 6+1 Traits of Writing: The 6+1 Traits of Writing model is a highly respected, essential tool for evaluating student writing and planning instruction.
- Art Snacks: Enjoy a wholly new art experience–and a positive learning experience– tailored for the youngest of artists.
- Arts for Learning: Arts for Learning has been bringing teaching artists into Indiana classrooms for more than 50 years.
- Story Starters by Scholastic: Let your kids imaginations run wild with this free and safe site for kids and their creative writing.
- Wiki How to do Anything: Improve your child’s creative writing skills with these fun activities and tips.
- Kids on the Net: Use these fun and easy ideas and concepts for your kid’s writing.
- Reading Rockets: Teaching kids to read and helping those who struggle.
- Ideas to Get Boys Writing: Having trouble getting your children to read and write. Follow Mike McQueen and get your boys interested.
- Writing Activities: Education.com focuses on all subjects that your child might be struggling with in school. They have great writing activities that can get your child’s imagination flowing.